none
Lost my Office 2007 CD but still have product Key, what can i do?

Question

• I have just completed a system restore but when i came to reinstalling my 'Office Enterprise 2007' i noticed the CD is missing from the case, so now i still have the product key but no CD what can i do about this, if anything?

Kind regards

Eugene

• Moved by Carey FrischMVP Sunday, May 20, 2012 4:13 PM Moved to more appropriate forum category (From:Feedback and Comments)
    • Edited by parchy Sunday, May 20, 2012 4:35 PM
    Sunday, May 20, 2012 10:43 AM

Answers

All replies

• Sunday, May 20, 2012 3:38 PM
  • You should be able to download Office 2007 from here:
    http://www.microsoft.com/office/downloads/.

Stefan Blom, Microsoft Word MVP
    • Proposed as answer by Carey FrischMVP Monday, May 21, 2012 2:20 AM
    • Unproposed as answer by parchy Monday, May 21, 2012 10:01 AM
    Sunday, May 20, 2012 9:42 PM
  • Thank you for attempting to help me with this problem, it's very much appreciated, however when I followed the link you provided I was directed to a screen that gave me three options, these were to select either

A) Microsoft Office Professional 2007,

B) Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007 or

C) Microsoft Office Small Business 2007

since none of these were 'Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007' I went with option C as that appeared to have the same programs as mine did but unfortunately I was presented with the following message....

'The Office 2007 Product Key provided represents a product which is not eligible for free download. Please re-enter your Product Key and try again, or check the list of eligible products. If this does not work, you may be interested in downloading a free trial or purchasing Office 2010 products at http://www.office.com'

I am not sure what to do now, but i really hope this doesn't mean I have lost the software altogether.  Surely given the fact that I did genuinely purchase this product and do still have the product key there must be some way of acquiring it without having to purchase the whole thing again!

PLEASE HELP.

kind regards,

Eugene

Eugene

Monday, May 21, 2012 9:56 AM
  • Sorry, I don't know how to get Office Enterprise other than via a TechNet subscription.

Monday, May 21, 2012 1:40 PM
  • Hi Eugene,

Office Enterprise 2007 is provided with volume license, mostly you can get the install CD from the IT administrator in your organization. And, if by chance you are the right person who in charge of this, you should be able to log on the Volume Licensing Center http://www.microsoft.com/licensing/Default.aspx, download is available.

Max Meng

TechNet Community Support

Wednesday, May 23, 2012 7:52 AM
  • Hey Stefan Blom -

I'm not sure if you will get this since your post is from May but I have the same problem only I need a download link for Office 2003.  I already have the product key but no cd as well.  :(

Please please help me :))

thank you in advance...

Wednesday, September 19, 2012 10:30 PM
  • Hey Stefan Blom -

I'm not sure if you will get this since your post is from May but I have the same problem only I need a download link for Office 2003.  I already have the product key but no cd as well.  :(

Please please help me :))

thank you in advance...

As far as I know, you can't download Office 2003. One possibility might be ordering replacement discs (see the Knowledge Base article How to replace Microsoft software or hardware, order service packs, and replace product manuals). However, Office 2003 is a rather old version and it may no longer be supported.

Thursday, September 20, 2012 6:16 AM