none
Are the URL changed monthly like IPs for O365? RRS feed

• Question

• Are the URLs changed monthly like IPs for O365?

Can we use URLs only instead of IPs?  I am thinking we would use DNS for all the URLs?

I am hoping the DNS records for the URLs can be changed instead of a pool of IPs.

dsk

Thursday, March 19, 2020 1:32 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Since this forum focuses more on questions related to Office desktop applications, if you need further assistance on this problem, I'd recommend you post a new question to the following forum: Office 365 for admins forum on Microsoft Answers. You may get more helpful replies there.

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. Thanks for your kind understanding.

From my point of view, URLs are not  changed monthly like IPs. For more questions on Office network design, Office 365 TechCommunity is a better place to discuss them.

Any updates, feel free to let us know.

Best Regards,

Herb

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Office 2019.

Thursday, March 19, 2020 10:16 AM
  • Hi,

I am checking the status of this issue. Do you have any update for it?

If the replies are helpful to this question, please remember to mark them as answers. Your action would be helpful to other users who encounter the same issue and read this thread. Thanks for your understanding.

Anything unclear or any questions, feel free to post them back to let us know. I will be glad to follow up and help you.

Best Regards,

Herb

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Office 2019.

Thursday, March 26, 2020 10:30 AM