none
Show name and email address. RRS feed

• Question

• Many of my contacts have multiple email accounts. How can I change settings to view full name and email visible in all emails so to ensure I'm using the correct contact info.
    Wednesday, February 13, 2019 11:19 PM

All replies

• Many of my contacts have multiple email accounts. How can I change settings to view full name and email visible in all emails so to ensure I'm using the correct contact info.

Hi saskiabv,

Do you mean you want to see the name and email address when composing a message?

If this is the case, generally we can enable the Auto-complete list suggestion via File > Options > Mail:

So that when typing the name of a contact, all the contacts with the same name can show up in the pop up list:

Hope this can be helpful. Feel free to let me know if I have misunderstood anything.

Regards,

Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Thursday, February 14, 2019 2:04 AM
  • Hi saskiabv,

Just checked in to see how everything is going with the issue. Any update would be appreciated. 

Regards,

Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Tuesday, February 19, 2019 7:01 AM