none
reinstalation lost member DAG RRS feed

• Question

• Hello, i have problem with recovery lost member Exchange 2013 DAG. Lost server have version exchange 15.0 Build 1156.6 (Exchange Server 2013 CU11). I not have this version istaller. Function server have been upgraded to Build 1473.3 (Exchange Server 2013 CU22). If I try install version CU22 installation end with error. Is posible find and download old verison CU11?

• Edited by mdvorak72 Wednesday, August 7, 2019 8:07 AM
    Wednesday, August 7, 2019 8:05 AM

Answers

• Hi mdvorak72,

If this is the case, I am afraid you can only can only google it and try your luck, hope you find it.

Best Regards,
    Niko Cheng

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com

• Marked as answer by mdvorak72 Friday, August 9, 2019 12:17 PM
    Friday, August 9, 2019 2:34 AM

All replies

• Hi mdvorak72,

Due to the Exchange 2013 CU11 is too old, Microsoft has removed it from internet. Now, the best way is to contact Microsoft support to ask for the installation file.

Best Regards,
    Niko Cheng

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com

Thursday, August 8, 2019 2:55 AM
  • Hi Niko Cheng,

Microsoft support ask try contact Partners for old version install files for Exchange. Not much help.

Thursday, August 8, 2019 8:16 AM
  • Hi mdvorak72,

If this is the case, I am afraid you can only can only google it and try your luck, hope you find it.

Best Regards,
    Niko Cheng

• Marked as answer by mdvorak72 Friday, August 9, 2019 12:17 PM
    Friday, August 9, 2019 2:34 AM