How can I activate My windows with my university account email; RRS feed

• Question

• I'm tryin to add my university email to the windows but i can't 

can you help me how to activate it?

Saturday, June 13, 2020 12:57 PM

All replies

• The “User ID does not exist” or “Microsoft account does not exist” error is usually encountered when a user is trying to gain access to his/her Microsoft account. It also occurs when an attempt is made to log into a service using the Microsoft ID associated with a Windows device.
    Saturday, June 13, 2020 4:11 PM
  • Hi,

Exchange server forum mainly discusses and provides suggestions about Exchange server issues. Based on your description, your issue is related to Windows side. Since your description is a little confusing, if you have issues about activating Windows, you can go to Windows Community for more suggestions. If you just want to add accounts on PC, you can check Add or remove accounts on your PC for more information.

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us.

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards,

Lydia Zhou

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Monday, June 15, 2020 6:27 AM
  • Just checking in to see if above information was helpful. If you have any questions or need further help on this issue, please feel free to post back.

Regards, 

Lydia Zhou

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Friday, June 19, 2020 8:53 AM