none
'Internet Calendar Subscriptions' reported error (0xE5072EEF) : 'Cannot verify or add the calendar to Outlook

Question

• I've had calendar access to my 3 co-workers. As of last week, the calendars are not populating on my view. When I refresh for email and/or calendar changes, I get the following error messages. Help! Task 'Internet Calendar Subscriptions' reported error (0xE5072EEF) : 'Cannot verify or add the calendar to Outlook. Make sure the following link is a valid calendar link: webcals://calendars.office.microsoft.com/pubcalstorage/rdhmsgwz2878221/Linda_Irvine_Calendar.ics' Task 'Internet Calendar Subscriptions' reported error (0xE2F72EEF) : 'Cannot verify or add the calendar to Outlook. Make sure the following link is a valid calendar link: webcals://calendars.office.microsoft.com/pubcalstorage/zdmhsxqz683457/Liza_-_HomeWell_Senior_Care_Calendar(8).ics' Task 'Internet Calendar Subscriptions' reported error (0xE0E72EEF) : 'Cannot verify or add the calendar to Outlook. Make sure the following link is a valid calendar link: webcals://calendars.office.microsoft.com/pubcalstorage/9f470psz1731293/Deborah_Tool_Calendar(1).ics
    Wednesday, December 07, 2011 7:04 PM

Answers