none
Calendar share invites not working RRS feed

• Question

• Ever since a (somewhat) recent Outlook update that replaced a "Send invite" button for calendars for having to just add users to a permissions list the invites have not been working. If I add a user to a permission list for a calendar no invite is ever sent like every "how to" seems to imply.

We have a calendar that we've been sharing throughout the office and it's been no problem until this change happened.

Outlook version 1808

Monday, September 17, 2018 9:27 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Does this issue happen to all the user? Currently, I cannot reproduce it on my Outlook 2016 1808 (Build 10730.20102).

We can share a calendar on OWA and then see if same issue occurs.

What’s more, please try starting Outlook in safe mode and see whether this issue continues. This helps eliminate if the problem is related to any third party add-ins. To do this, please exit Outlook, press Win key + R to open the Run command, type outlook.exe /safe, press Enter.

Any updates, please feel free to post back.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Tuesday, September 18, 2018 2:02 AM
  • Hi,

How is everything going on with this issue? Have you found the fix?

Just check if the reply above works for you.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Thursday, September 20, 2018 6:33 AM
  • Hi JGAccurate,

I am writing to see how everything is going with this issue. Will meeting invite be sent out successfully?

Regards,

Perry

Friday, September 21, 2018 6:04 AM
  • Hi,

Have you solved this issue now?

If the information above was helpful, could you please help mark it as answer so it will be easy for other forum members who might have similar issues to find the useful one?

Regards,

Perry

Monday, October 1, 2018 8:45 AM