When contacting your support team, reference error ID 504 (source ID 239). RRS feed

• Question

• Lync Server 2010 installation is completed. But i am getting Two errors. 1. i am able to login, but i am not able to chat. while chat i am getting the message "When contacting your support team, reference error ID 504 (source ID 239).". when i am trying to Publish Topology i am getting the two errors. the errors are"  Warning: Ace domain\RTCUniversalGlobalReadOnlyGroup; Allow; ReadProperty; None; None   2/4/2011 7:53:22 PM   Warning &  Warning: One or more group access control entries (ACEs) are not ready.   2/4/2011 7:53:22 PM   Warning". how to resolve the both errors. 
    Friday, February 4, 2011 2:24 PM

All replies

• Hi,

From these errors, you have to wait for replication to complete.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Tuesday, February 8, 2011 9:34 AM
  • Hi, Hari k prasad, update regard to the problem?
    Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Thursday, February 10, 2011 9:29 AM
  • somebody's has a solution for this scenario, plis!...i have the same problem, in my topology have a FE,Edge,Med and i want add CDR and maybe this is failling my deployment. ...and the replications...i dont know...i dont think so.

Slds.

OWCR

Friday, March 18, 2011 2:46 PM