none
Connection to azure SQL DB using Active Directory - Integrated RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I need to use data hosted on a Azure SQL Server and the connection should be done using the Active Directory -
    Integrated  
    option. When trying to connect to SQL Server in Visio only I get the options of Windows Authentication or with User Name and Password. both options don't work. Is there any solution?

Thanks!

Ezequiel

Thursday, July 11, 2019 5:42 AM

Answers

• Hi Ezequiel,

Based on your description, the connection and authentication issue is mainly related to Active Directory Domain Services (Active Directory-Integrated DNS Zones). To help you better resolve the issue, I suggest you post your questions in Azure Active Directory Forum for help. You may get more helpful replies there.

In addition, please mark this reply as answer to help all community members who are facing similar issues quickly find the right place to get help.

Thanks for your kind understanding.

Best Regards,

Herb

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Office 2019.

• Marked as answer by ezes Thursday, July 11, 2019 8:39 PM
    Thursday, July 11, 2019 9:05 AM