none
MicroSoft Office Home and Student Trial

Question

• I have just downloaded the trial version of the Home and Student 2007 MicroSoft Office. My problem is that I can not get it to work properly. It tells me to "close and restart all open Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007 applications to allow setup changes to take effect. You will be prompted to Activate your software when it is restarted."  I have a presentation due on Friday and I need to use the powerpoint application. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks.
    Monday, July 06, 2009 6:04 PM

All replies

• yeah same. my trial version is finished and i have to convert it into a full one. i typed the product in and installed it and said that the installation is successfull. but it also has the same message "close and restart all open Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007 applications to allow setup changes to take effect. You will be prompted to Activate your software when it is restarted." but i don't know how to restart it....did you find any solution to that. PLZ HELP ME!!!!

Tuesday, August 25, 2009 8:30 AM
  • I have just downloaded the trial version of the Home and Student 2007 MicroSoft Office. My problem is that I can not get it to work properly. It tells me to "close and restart all open Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007 applications to allow setup changes to take effect. You will be prompted to Activate your software when it is restarted."  I have a presentation due on Friday and I need to use the powerpoint application. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks.

Saturday, November 14, 2009 10:09 AM
  • Hey i have the same exact problem can anyone please say the correct answer to this problem or help me talk to a microsoft agent to help resolve this problem.
    Thursday, April 08, 2010 11:09 PM