none
Office Professional Plus on premises

Question

• Hello,

We have Office Professional Plus on premises installation package for all our workstations and we would like to install only SKype for Business client instead of installation all Ms products (eg. word, excel etc..)

Now, if there is a technical possibility to extract from the package only Skype for Business client ?. We need to have full clinet, not the basic version.

Thank you for any suggestions

Thursday, April 18, 2019 9:49 AM

All replies

• Hi,

If you have volume licensed version of Office, you can customize Office installation to install individual application. You can use the Office Customization Tool to do this. For more detailed steps, please read Step-By-Step: Customizing An Office 2013 Installation and Configure feature installation states for Office 2010. These articles apply to Office 2010/Office 2013/Office 2016 (VL , MSI) .

If you have anything unclear, feel free to post back to let us know.

Best Regards,

Herb

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Office 2019.

Friday, April 19, 2019 2:38 AM
  • Hi,

I am checking the status of this issue. Do you have any update for it?

If my reply is helpful to this question, please remember to mark it as answer. Your action would be helpful to other users who encounter the same issue and read this thread. Thanks for your understanding.

Anything unclear or any questions, feel free to post them back to let us know. I will be glad to follow up and help you.

Best Regards,

Herb

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Office 2019.

Wednesday, April 24, 2019 7:11 AM
  • Hi,

This thread has been around for a long time. Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. Your action would be helpful to other users who encounter the same issue and read this thread. 

Thank you for understanding! If you have any questions, or updates, please feel free to let me know.

Best Regards,

Herb

Friday, May 10, 2019 8:53 AM