none
Can't reinstall Office 2010 Trial

Question

• Hi, I can't explain my reasons why, buti have installed,uninstalled, & reinstalled Office 2010 Beta/trial more times than you would believe. I'm trying to download another Office trial before it runs out come October, but i think that i have too many product keys on my machine. can & how can i delete these product keys? is there any way i can ddownload office trial once more? I don't have the $ right now to buy Office 2010, but i need to access some Word & Excel files urgently
    Wednesday, August 25, 2010 3:19 PM

Answers

• If you have already used a trial version, the information is stored on your computer. If you trial key is not expired, you can continue to use the trial version. However, if your trial key is expired, you cannot continue using the trial version, even you downloaded another copy of the trial product.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Best Regards,

Sally Tang

• Marked as answer by Jennifer Zhan Friday, September 10, 2010 9:18 AM
    Friday, September 03, 2010 8:10 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Of course, you can download Office trial once again from the official website,

However, you may not be able to install the Office trial version you downloaded again.

you can continue to use the trial version with your original trial key.

Regards,

Harry Yuan

Thursday, August 26, 2010 9:42 AM
  • I didn't know that I needed to keep & use the original Product Key.  So without that same Product Key I'm screwed & have no means to reinstall it again, right?

Now, here's my bigger concern.  Although I don't have the $ right now (that is why I'm trying to download the trial version for another 60-days because I have files which I really need to access)month, when i purchase Office 2010 Pro for $499.00 I'm I going to have trouble with the store brought Product Key? 

Why is there not a way for me to delete the Product Key I now have on my machine (God knows where it is) & be able to reinstall Office 2010 Pro trial?  And, I cannot afford wasting $499.00 if I'm going to have conflict with the store brought Product Key.  Do you know what I mean?

I tried to be slick by trying to download Office 2010 Pro trial under a different Windows Live ID, but that didn't work.  I'll admit that I'm not very bright computer & this kind of suff.  Any feedback would be appreciated!!!  

Sunday, August 29, 2010 8:19 PM
  • If you have already used a trial version, the information is stored on your computer. If you trial key is not expired, you can continue to use the trial version. However, if your trial key is expired, you cannot continue using the trial version, even you downloaded another copy of the trial product.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Best Regards,

Sally Tang

• Marked as answer by Jennifer Zhan Friday, September 10, 2010 9:18 AM
    Friday, September 03, 2010 8:10 AM