none
Hyper V Replica and Exchange RRS feed

• Question

• Hi everyone, is it possible have hyperV cluster setup, replicating across sites, but create an exchange dag on the hyperv servers but not have it use the hyperV replication as i know thats not supported.
    • Edited by Raygunz Tuesday, July 16, 2019 6:05 PM
    Tuesday, July 16, 2019 3:19 PM

All replies

• Hi,

It's not supported that using a HyperV fail-over cluster to create an Exchange DAG with HyperV replication. Here's a similar thread for your reference.

Use Hyper V replication for Exchange VM 

Regards,

Kelvin Deng

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com

• Edited by ThinkCenter Wednesday, July 17, 2019 2:39 AM
    Wednesday, July 17, 2019 2:38 AM
  • Ok so just to be certain, i cant have the windows servers in the hyperV cluster and then create the DAG using those servers?
    Wednesday, July 17, 2019 1:31 PM
  • Hi,

No, you can't.

Regards,

Kelvin Deng

Regards,

Kelvin Deng

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com

• Proposed as answer by ThinkCenter Friday, July 19, 2019 8:25 AM
    Thursday, July 18, 2019 2:17 AM
  • Thank You
    Friday, July 19, 2019 12:38 PM
  • Hi ,

If you have solved your problem, please don't forget to mark it as answer. This may help more people with similar

problems. Thanks for your understanding.

Regards,

Kelvin Deng

• Proposed as answer by ThinkCenter Tuesday, July 23, 2019 9:23 AM
    Monday, July 22, 2019 1:55 AM
  • Hi ,

I am writing here to confirm with you how the thing going now?

If you need further help, please provide more detailed information, so that we can give more appropriate suggestions.

Regards,

Kelvin Deng

Thursday, July 25, 2019 5:33 AM