none
"mx.google.com rejected your message to the following email addresses:" RRS feed

• Question

• Hi I am using outlook 365 and I am getting this message every time i receive an email

"mx.google.com rejected your message to the following email addresses:"

Looks like there is some sort of auto reply or loop that apparently the computer tries to send an email from me to someone I dont even know.  Please let me know to fix this problem

Friday, June 21, 2019 10:12 PM

All replies

• Hi,

This issue may be related to many aspects from both server side or client side.

1. Does the issue occurs when you try to send an email to particular recipient?
    2. Please try exiting Outlook desktop client and see if the issue can be reproduced on the web mail. So we can determine whether it is a server issue or a client issue.
    3. If it perform well on the web mail, please try to empty your Autocomplete list in your Outlook client and test again. (Go to File > Options > Mail > Send messages > Empty Autocomplete List)

Any update, please feel free to post back.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams

Monday, June 24, 2019 5:28 AM
  • Hi,

Have you got your issue fixed?

If you need further assistance, please feel free to post back.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Wednesday, June 26, 2019 7:29 AM
  • Hi,

I'm writing to see if the reply above is helpful to you. If yes, would you mind helping mark the reply as answer? So that others who might have a similar question can benefit from your thread? Thanks for your understanding and support.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Tuesday, July 2, 2019 7:49 AM