none
Macro Not keeping Keyboard Shortcut Word 2010

Question

• How do I insert a keyboard shortcut.

I followed the steps Create new macro - choose name - then choose/check suitable Keyboard shortcut (Alt+K) ... assign then continue - do the process then Stop Macro.

But when I try to run the macro using the shortcut nothing happens. 

I tried edit - to look at the macro - but I see no place to put a shortCut Key in the properties of the macro.. any help'

Wednesday, February 23, 2011 7:05 PM

Answers

• Click on File, then on Options and then on Customize Ribbon and click on the Keyboard shortcuts: Customize button, then in the Categories control of the Customize Keyboard dialog, select Macros and then in Macros control, select your macro and then press the key combination to which you want the macro to be assigned and then click on the Assign button.

Hope this helps.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP,
    dkr[atsymbol]mvps[dot]org
    Posted via the Community Bridge

"KRenshai" wrote in message news:e72d09de-7a5b-433d-b78e-406966245365@communitybridge.codeplex.com...

How do I insert a keyboard shortcut.

I followed the steps Create new macro - choose name - then choose/check suitable Keyboard shortcut (Alt+K) ... assign then continue - do the process then Stop Macro.

I tried edit - to look at the macro - but I see no place to put a shortCut Key in the properties of the macro.. any help'

Doug Robbins - Word MVP dkr[atsymbol]mvps[dot]org
    Thursday, February 24, 2011 9:56 AM

All replies

• Click on File, then on Options and then on Customize Ribbon and click on the Keyboard shortcuts: Customize button, then in the Categories control of the Customize Keyboard dialog, select Macros and then in Macros control, select your macro and then press the key combination to which you want the macro to be assigned and then click on the Assign button.

Hope this helps.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP,
    dkr[atsymbol]mvps[dot]org
    Posted via the Community Bridge

"KRenshai" wrote in message news:e72d09de-7a5b-433d-b78e-406966245365@communitybridge.codeplex.com...

How do I insert a keyboard shortcut.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP dkr[atsymbol]mvps[dot]org
    Thursday, February 24, 2011 9:56 AM
  • Thank you!
    Tuesday, November 15, 2011 5:58 PM