HTTP status code: [507] RRS feed

• Question

• I get this error for a few specific users. 

It's not device specific, nor configurations specific problem, becaus Active sync is working for other users on the same device.  I have this error when using different devices and different users.  OMA is working fine.

Is there a tool to check an indivial's mailbox?

It has nothing to do with quota, user is far below it's quotum.

Server error log :

Event Type: Error
    Event Source: Server ActiveSync
    Event Category: None
    Event ID: 3005
    Date:  25/07/2007
    Time:  14:13:27
    User:  xxx\BartSmet
    Computer: SRVxxx
    Description:
    Unexpected Exchange mailbox Server error: Server: [xxxxx] User: [xxx@xxx] HTTP status code: [507]. Verify that the Exchange mailbox Server is working correctly.

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

On the device I get an error regardign to server space???

SupportCode 0x8501001A

Wednesday, July 25, 2007 12:50 PM

Answers

• I finally resolved this error by making a complete backup and a restore of the mailbox with the exmerge tool.  But not after trying a lot of other things, like removing the mailbox rules and other hidden folders with the mfcmapi tool (which is another great tool to dig into mailboxes)...

Monday, September 17, 2007 3:05 PM

All replies

•  

Did you solve your issue? I have the same problem.
    Thursday, September 13, 2007 10:51 AM
  • This is probably a result from a corrupt mailbox on the PDA.

Try remove the user account on the phone and then add it again.

I would prefer if you make a total clean of the phone and reconfigure it from scratch but as you've got another user on the phone as well you can start by trying to remove the user that have these problems and reconfigure the phone for him or her. 

Make sure not to remove the users mailbox on the server.

Monday, September 17, 2007 2:05 PM
  • Another cause to this issue is that the mailbox is too big and the PDA gets full before synchronizing is done.

Click this link to find out what the error mean.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_HTTP_status_codes#5xx_Server_Error

Monday, September 17, 2007 2:57 PM
  • I finally resolved this error by making a complete backup and a restore of the mailbox with the exmerge tool.  But not after trying a lot of other things, like removing the mailbox rules and other hidden folders with the mfcmapi tool (which is another great tool to dig into mailboxes)...

Monday, September 17, 2007 3:05 PM
  • Perma01 - you are right. 
    I also have the same problem for some users. Every time their phones try to syncronize the error occured in the application log on the Front-End Server.
     The users that have the problem had passed the limits for their mailboxes  ("Issue Warning" and "Prohibit send").
    Solution: Users "cleaned" their mailboxes below the limits then it start to work directly.

Thursday, January 8, 2009 2:37 PM
  • Error 1014:1014 or 507:507

.....Folks all of these solutions are crap! Nothing works! Try to use a different internet browser and see if the error will happen or not!

The error happened when I tried to get to Canon image Garden website trying to open some free software from this website:

http://cp.c-ij.com/cpp-mig/en/download/assembly_instructions_en.pdf

There is a problem between internet explorer ver. 11 and adobe acrobat reader DC using Win10 this is why the error keeps happening.

I called Microsoft and tried to use  Microsoft Edge browser instead in win 10 and the error did not happen. So this means it is a connection problem between adobe acrobat reader DX or may be other versions too - and internet explorer 11 or may be other earlier versions too.

It might have a relationship with network connection or the DNS.

Microsoft Tech could not resolve this issue even after reinstalling Windows 10.

Now it is Microsoft turn and duty to find out a patch to resolve this issue and send it as an update to all users.

Do not download tools and software that some of those who have no idea are suggesting which will lead to have a virus on your computer and corrupting your operating system instead of resolving this issue!

July 7.2016

Friday, July 8, 2016 6:16 AM