outlook signature to all RRS feed

• Question

• hello,

How are you? I have to deploy new outlook signature to all users on the company.

I have already tested copying them on "%appdata%\microsoft\signatures" and it works. I have already the files with the necessary format (rtf,htm,txt,jpg,xml) becasue the signature has a banner and pictures.

How can i copy the signature for all users in the company? In some computers there are logged more than one user

Any idea?

Thanks

Regards

Thursday, January 25, 2018 8:32 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Yes, you are right.

Configure it under User Configuration, when user logon, system will copy the files to the target folder.

Best Regards,

William

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, January 30, 2018 6:54 AM

All replies

• Hi,

>>How can i copy the signature for all users in the company?

For your needs, we could use files preference under User Configuration to copy those files for all users. Also, we could use a logon script or scheduled task.

Best Regards,

William 

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, January 26, 2018 8:43 AM
  • I would actually recommend using a server-side or cloud-side solution (if using Office 365) as it means you don't have to configure signatures on anyone's computers, you get the same signature on computer/mobile/web, and the signatures are consistent.

My personal preference is Exclaimer, it's considerably cheaper when you weigh up the amount of time you spend configuring and supporting Outlook signatures. 

For the cloud version: https://www.exclaimer.com/exclaimer-cloud/signatures-for-office-365/

For the server-side (on-premises) version: https://www.exclaimer.com/signature-manager-exchange-edition/

Want to know more? Check out my blog - http://www.loryanstrant.com
    Friday, January 26, 2018 10:09 PM
  • Hi,

Just checking in to see if the information provided was helpful. Please let us know if you would like further assistance.

Best Regards,
    William

Monday, January 29, 2018 9:11 AM
  • William,

How are you? But how can i copy to all users on the computer?

Action: Update

Source: xxx

destination: %appdata%\microsoft\signatures

like this?

Thanks

Regards

Monday, January 29, 2018 6:42 PM
  • Hi,

Yes, you are right.

Configure it under User Configuration, when user logon, system will copy the files to the target folder.

Best Regards,

William

Tuesday, January 30, 2018 6:54 AM