none
How to make circle shape to appear behind the picture (Making DVD label) RRS feed

• Question

• Hello, can post links or pics until my acc is veryfied so I will try to describe it as much as i can.

I have visio project where i have to do DVD label. There is the inner shepe circle (like the hole of DVD) and outer one(to see how big part of picture will the label will be. Something like this -> (o) the O and  brackets are the white shapes and between it I have picture.

My problem is that I have to insert new picture but it always goes under the DVD shapes so i cant see it. How do I make it so its over the picture? I tried to find layers setting but cant really see it as I am really new user.

Thank you for any help hope its understandable.

Friday, June 14, 2019 10:21 AM

All replies

• Actually here is the picture, its really hard to describe. https://i.imgur.com/UV4Tz3l(dot)png
    Friday, June 14, 2019 10:25 AM
  • Okay found it it was the option on the picture Bring to Back/Bring to Front..
    Friday, June 14, 2019 10:41 AM
  • Hi,

Thanks for posting your question in this IT Professional forum for general questions, comments and discussions on Visio. 

I'm glad to see that you have find out the right options to move an object forward or backward. In addition, there are two keyboard shortcuts also available in Visio:

Bring the selected shape to the front.

CTRL+SHIFT+F

Send the selected shape to the back.

CTRL+SHIFT+B

For more shortcuts, read Keyboard shortcuts for Visio.

Please remember to mark the reply as answer to help other users who encounter the same issue and read this thread. It will also help us close the thread. Your contribution is highly appreciated.

Best Regards,

Herb

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Office 2019.

Monday, June 17, 2019 6:22 AM
  • Hi,

I need your help now. Please remember to mark your reply as answer. It will benefit all community members who are facing similar issues. Your contribution is highly appreciated. 

Thanks for your kind understanding.

Best Regards,

Herb 

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Office 2019.

Tuesday, July 9, 2019 6:09 AM