none
Public Folder Calendar RRS feed

All replies

• Could you provide more details on the issue you are encountering? What does "@ users office Outlook calendar" refer to? 

By "Outlook", do you mean the Outlook desktop application or the Outlook web app? If you mean the Outlook web app, please note that to access public folders in OWA 2016, you need to right-click on the “Folders” collection in the right, and select “Add public folder to Favorites”. See New Public Folder Picker for OWA for more details.

If you are using Outlook desktop application, you can press Ctrl + 6 in Outlook to switch to the Folders module and see whether you can see your Public Folder Calendar from the folder list on the left pane.

If we've misunderstood anything, please feel free to let us know.

Regards,
    Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, May 27, 2019 3:21 AM
  • Any further query here? Please don't hesitate to post back if you need further assistance here.

Regards,
    Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Thursday, May 30, 2019 1:37 AM
  • Also as Steve has replied, the question probably needs more detail in order to be answered properly.

however, assuming that the question is one i've seen before, i'll respond from the assumption is a desire to sync a public folder calendar to one or more user mailboxes.  

the desire for this option typlically comes from a calendar controlled by a department that creates the calendar items in the Public folder, but then, in order for users to get reminders and to see those entries on their phones and mobile devices, a "sync" between the PF and user mailboxes is done.

if my assumption is correct as to the need, i know of no microsoft produced feature that would accomplish this.

If you are willing to look at 3rd party solutions, Super-ExMerge might be a good fit.

For full disclosure, i represent Priasoft - a 20+ year vendor of migration tools (since Exchange 5.5).  We do have a solution for this problem, but there's obviously a cost for this.  However, none of what i posted is untrue.

Super-ExMerge: https://www.priasoft.com/super-exmerge/

-Eriq VanBibber, CTO, Priasoft Inc.

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 7:11 PM
  • hi all,

we done this job using code2 Exchange sync. thanks all.

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 4:10 AM