none
Error in Event manager(TermServDevices)(Event ID 1111.)

Question

• Hi,

I am getting this error every hour when ever i see the logs. i get the same error "TermServDevices" 1111. Under This its says

1) "Driver HP LaserJet P1008 required for printer HP LaserJet P1008 is unknown. Contact the administrator to install the driver before you log in again."
    2) "Driver EPSON TM-U210D required for printer !!cbkit!cbkit is unknown. Contact the administrator to install the driver before you log in again."

How i resolve this
    Please give me the solution please....

Thanks
    Romil
    Thursday, November 19, 2009 9:15 AM

Answers

All replies

• When you OPEN Remote Desktop Connection to remote logon you servers, you can try to do:

on TAB-->Local Resources:
    unselect:Printers

Saturday, November 28, 2009 8:09 AM
  • For Bing and Google searchers who come across this topic.  Another possible solution is to log on to the remote server, go to Start > Administrative Tools > Terminal Services Configuration.  Select the Connections folder and double-click the RDP-Tcp item.  From the new dialog box, click on the Client Settings tab and under the Disable the following section, check the box for Windows printer mapping.  Click Ok to the Terminal Services Properties box.  For all future remote sessions, error 1111 should not reappear.  This worked for us when logging into a Windows 2003 Server system.
    Wednesday, December 14, 2011 3:22 PM
  • Thanks for your answer. I was able to resolved my problem.
    Thursday, February 12, 2015 2:59 PM
  • Perfect- THANK YOU!
    Friday, September 09, 2016 8:59 PM