none
Free/Busy shows slashed lines in Scheduling Assistant RRS feed

• Question

• A user who scheduling meeting with others and she cannot see the calendar status only for a few users
    the permission set to the default user is "Availability Only " . this is common to all the employees in the organization. I have also assigned "reviewer"   access to those mbxs. but no luck
    I can see the status when I try schedule with those users.

All are on-premise Outlook users. the user tried to schedule it from owa , but no luck .

can anyone help me how to troubleshoot the issue ?

Thursday, October 31, 2019 6:34 AM

Answers

• If you hover over the slash, does it say No free/busy info available?

Are they in same Exchange environment and using same email domain?

Are your eXchange servers on different network?

Please mark as helpful if you find my contribution useful or as an answer if it does answer your question. That will encourage me - and others - to take time out to help you. Thank you! Off2work

Thursday, October 31, 2019 11:41 AM

All replies

• If you hover over the slash, does it say No free/busy info available?

Are they in same Exchange environment and using same email domain?

Are your eXchange servers on different network?

Please mark as helpful if you find my contribution useful or as an answer if it does answer your question. That will encourage me - and others - to take time out to help you. Thank you! Off2work

Thursday, October 31, 2019 11:41 AM
  • Hi AustinSundar,

In addition to the reply above, what's the detailed information of your environment and Exchange server version?

And according to your description, the user also cannot view the free busy information through OWA, so I would suggest you check the result of testing EWS and the Availability Service URL

https://testconnectivity.microsoft.com/

Regards,

Joyce Shen

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Friday, November 1, 2019 3:17 AM
  • using 2010 and 2016 . but the these mailboxes are in 2016.
    Regarding the owa, this user only unable to see the free/busy status of a few users. No other users are reported any issues

I tried to scheduled a meeting with those users are I can see the free/busy status

Tuesday, November 5, 2019 9:52 AM
  • Hi,

Is there any update about your issue?

What's the result of testing EWS for that user?

Regards,

Joyce Shen

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Friday, November 8, 2019 9:07 AM
  • When a user hosted on-premises do a free/busy for Exchange Online user, the Exchange server that host their mailbox will do the free/busy lookup for that user. Since you say only some users have this issue, please check if the exchange server where their mailbox is hosted can do lookup to autodiscover.outlook.com or respective recipient.

Wednesday, November 13, 2019 9:19 AM