none
cannot install Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 in windows 8

Question

• I bought the Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 online and downloaded the 64 bit set up file, but when I run the file it gives me an error saying cannot find the file integratedoffice.exe and also asks me to check if i have internet on and if i have enough space. I tried downloading the set up file a few times and trying to install it again but it didnt work.Any help is appreciated. Thank you!!

Vikas

Friday, January 25, 2013 12:27 AM

Answers

• I bought the Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 online and downloaded the 64 bit set up file, but when I run the file it gives me an error saying cannot find the file integratedoffice.exe and also asks me to check if i have internet on and if i have enough space. I tried downloading the set up file a few times and trying to install it again but it didnt work.Any help is appreciated. Thank you!!

Vikas

Hello Vikas,

Please check http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2809219

Best regards,

Daisy Cao
    Forum Support
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please take a moment to "Mark As Answer" if they help.

• Marked as answer by Vikas shetty Friday, February 01, 2013 2:34 AM
    Tuesday, January 29, 2013 9:22 AM

All replies

Vikas

Hello Vikas,

Please check http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2809219

Best regards,

Daisy Cao
    Forum Support
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please take a moment to "Mark As Answer" if they help.

• Marked as answer by Vikas shetty Friday, February 01, 2013 2:34 AM
    Tuesday, January 29, 2013 9:22 AM
  • Thank you Daisy...this certainly fixed the issue...

Cheers :)

Friday, February 01, 2013 2:35 AM