none
Exchange 2010: Sender address rejected: Access denied RRS feed

• Question

• hi friends

i have been recently experiencing an issue with one of my customer which i send email i get bounce message while i can receive their emails with no issue. i have exchange 2010 installed and im using Anti spam device too. my domain is ok.com

i try to send from OWA as well but i get the same result.

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

h.orfani@abc.com A problem occurred during the delivery of this message to this e-mail address. Try sending this message again. If the problem continues, please contact your helpdesk.

Diagnostic information for administrators:

Generating server: antispamServer.ok.com

h.orfani@abc.com #< #5.0.0 X-Spam-&-Virus-Firewall; host mail.abc.com[22.22.22.12] said: 554 5.7.1 <btv1==14869c83b8f==tom.mike@ok.com: Sender address rejected: Access denied (in reply to RCPT TO command)> #SMTP#

Original message headers:

any idea?

thanks

• Edited by GreeMann Wednesday, March 12, 2014 11:11 AM
    Wednesday, March 12, 2014 11:10 AM

Answers

• hi friends,

i have fixed this problem by creating a Conditional Forwarding in my parent DNS zone after that the problem has been resolved.

my case was with a multiple domain scenario

thanks

greenman.

• Marked as answer by GreeMann Sunday, March 16, 2014 7:25 AM
    Sunday, March 16, 2014 7:24 AM

All replies

• Hi,

First, please make sure your domain is not in the blacklist.

Besides, please temporarily disable anti-spam device to check the result.

Could you please check if you have an SPF record? If your domain does not have an SPF record, some recipient domains may reject messages from your users because they cannot validate that the messages come from an authorized mail server.

Best regards,
    Belinda

Belinda Ma
    TechNet Community Support

Thursday, March 13, 2014 6:39 AM
  • hi

when i disable the antispam device i get this error

smtp5.relay.iad3a.emailsrvr.com rejected your message to the following e-mail addresses:

h.orfani@abc.com

smtp5.relay.iad3a.emailsrvr.com gave this error: <tom.mike@ok.com>: Sender address rejected: Access denied

Your message wasn't delivered due to a permission or security issue. It may have been rejected by a moderator, the address may only accept e-mail from certain senders, or another restriction may be preventing delivery.

Thursday, March 13, 2014 11:22 AM
  • hi friends,

i have fixed this problem by creating a Conditional Forwarding in my parent DNS zone after that the problem has been resolved.

my case was with a multiple domain scenario

thanks

greenman.

• Marked as answer by GreeMann Sunday, March 16, 2014 7:25 AM
    Sunday, March 16, 2014 7:24 AM