Microsoft Office 365 Personal RRS feed

• Question

• To Whom It may Concern, 

I accidentally re-activated my Office 365.  I currently have access through my university account and would like to refund my year subscription.  How do I go about doing that? I appreciate the help. 

Thank you, 

Grant Y 

• Edited by Grant Y Saturday, July 18, 2020 7:26 AM
    Saturday, July 18, 2020 7:26 AM

All replies

• To Whom It may Concern, 

I accidentally re-activated my Office 365.  I currently have access through my university account and would like to refund my year subscription.  How do I go about doing that? I appreciate the help. 

Thank you, 

Grant Y 

this link may be helpful:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/28808/microsoft-store-contact-support?ocid=MSCOMStoreFooter-ContactUs

Don [doesn't work for MSFT, and they're probably glad about that ;]

• Proposed as answer by DonPick Sunday, July 19, 2020 7:38 AM
    Sunday, July 19, 2020 7:38 AM
  • Hi Grant,

This forum focuses more on general questions related to Office desktop applications, considering the issue is mainly related to refund of Microsoft subscription, please click the link below.

Cancel or turn off recurring billing for your Microsoft subscription

You may choose the options as your needs. It will show the next steps and instructions according to your options like the screenshot below. 

Besides, any questions related to billing, please contact Microsoft Support for assistant.

Thanks for your understanding. Hope the information could help you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This "Office 2010 - IT Pro Discussions” Forum will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A, please refer to this sticky post for more details.

Regards,

Emily

"Office" forums will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A !
    We invite you to post new questions in the "Office" forums' new home on Microsoft Q&A !
    Monday, July 20, 2020 6:27 AM
  • Hi Grant,

Is there any update?

Regards,

Emily

We invite you to post new questions in the "Office" forums' new home on Microsoft Q&A !
    Friday, July 24, 2020 9:53 AM
  • Hi Grant Y,

I am checking the status of this issue. 

To help close this thread, would you please mark the replies as answers if they are helpful? Your action would also help other users who encounter the same issue and read this thread. 

Thank you for understanding! If you have any questions, or updates, please feel free to let us know.

Regards,

Emily

Friday, July 31, 2020 1:30 AM