none
Errors after migrating the site from Sharepoint 2010 to Sharepoint Online RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

Below are the 2 errors i am encountering after migrating one of the site from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint Online using Sharegate,

1. The Infopath form for my application that was migrated, I couldn’t not get to work in the o365 site. I kept receiving error messages about data connections.

I checked data connections and republished but continued to get the error (and all my drop down lists within the form are blank

2.  I need to customise some pages with extra code like CSS / Javascript but when I try to edit some code that I have copied across, I cannot edit it as the address is not trusted

Please help!

Thanks in advance

Paru

Paru

Wednesday, April 19, 2017 1:13 PM

All replies

• Hi Paru,

For your first issue, it might be caused by Data Connection data exceed Response size,  try to remove some unnecessary columns in data connection and check if the issue exists.

For your second error, try to add your site to trusted site in IE: IE->Tools->internet options->Security Tab->Trusted sites->sites->type your site and click add. Check if the issue exists.

Best regards,

Grace Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Thursday, April 20, 2017 11:15 AM
  • Hi Paru,

For the first issue, you might need to use some rules to get the data after certain actions. It might helps.

For the second issue, as Grace said, add the site in trusted sites.

Regards,

Thursday, May 4, 2017 12:44 AM