none
Office 2013 compatibility with Visio 2019 ? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Currently have Office 2013 HBE FPP, which license should i purchase for MS Visio ?

Tuesday, November 19, 2019 7:08 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Considering you have Office Home and Business 2013 (Full Package Product / Retail), it is supported to install Visio 2019 together with it side by side on the same computer. They both use Click-to-Run, they are different versions (16.0 and 15.0), and there is no overlap in applications.

If you want to use Visio 2019 on one PC, I suggest you purchase a retail version of Visio 2019, Visio Professional 2019 (Retail)  or Visio Standard 2019. See the following screenshot: I have Office Home and Business 2013 and Visio Professional 2019 Retail installed together on my computer.

If you want to use Visio 2019 on multiple computers, Visio Online Plan 2 (Subscription Version) or volume licensed version of Visio 2019 may be a better choice.  For more information, read Visio Licensing.

If you have any questions on Office licensing, you can directly contact Microsoft for help.

Feel free to post back to let us know if you need further assistance.

Best Regards,

Herb

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Office 2019.

Wednesday, November 20, 2019 4:12 AM
  • Hi,

I am checking the status of this issue. Do you have any update for it?

If the replies are helpful to this question, please remember to mark them as answers. Your action would be helpful to other users who encounter the same issue and read this thread. Thanks for your understanding.

Anything unclear or any questions, feel free to post them back to let us know. I will be glad to follow up and help you.

Best Regards,

Herb

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Office 2019.

Tuesday, November 26, 2019 10:10 AM