none
One Centralize AD with a single O365 Tenant RRS feed

• Question

• need some expert suggestion's please.

1. We have centralize AD with single O365 tenant (on a hybrid configuration)

2. we have migrated all users o

n O365. and migrate all AD account to s single AD with customers user are migrated to their respective OU's created on a centralize domain, keeping a AD in each location.

3. we have an issue of Global admin say i have 10 different customers with a single email domain @xyz.com till here there are no issues.

4. We have an issue of delegation all customers are able to access other customers OU like users/groups etc.

how can i manage this with delegation to that each customer can access only their OU

and every time customers are required global administrator privileges  to a third party app configuring like sales force or cloud backups is their any way to change the model or we have to assign global o365 privileges to single person of  a customer.

or is it possible to have all customers connected to AAD azure Active directory?

Regards

RaSa

Wednesday, September 20, 2017 8:58 AM

All replies

• Hi RasSa,

Here we mainly focus on Office client related question and feedback. For your specific question, I'd suggest you post in the following dedicated forum, there you should get more professional responses:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/msoffice_o365admin-mso_dirservices-mso_o365b

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Ethan Hua

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, September 21, 2017 6:21 AM