none
Need to move mail archives from windows outlook to apple mail mac ? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, I have 3 years of windows outlook mail archives that i need in apple mail.

I am a new mac user and am using Mac book pro with OS X mountain lion.

Is there a quick and easy way to do this?

Please remember i am new to mac world and not technically very much fit with mac. Please be kind with your suggestions.

Thanks in advance for help and suggestions.

Monday, April 29, 2013 9:09 PM

Answers

All replies

• i think you should check your link. Its not a free tool at all, in fact costs 49 bucks.

When you click on the download button the next page to opens with option to buy this tool  and i don't get any hint of this tool being free.

Tuesday, April 30, 2013 9:31 PM
  • Pst converter pro serves best for this question. All the best
    • Edited by CT753 Tuesday, April 30, 2013 10:23 PM
    Tuesday, April 30, 2013 10:22 PM
  • Thanks for the link.
    Wednesday, May 1, 2013 9:02 PM
  • Selecting the data conversion application for the migration process is one of the most difficult and simple tasks if the users have complete knowledge for the migration task. Gladwev’s OLM Converter Pro provides the users with complete safety for the conversion process when the users export OLM to Mac Apple Mail. It is the number one data conversion application on the market that delivers the users with only quality services for the migration process. The feedback and reviews of the users made Gladwev’s OLM Converter Pro the most promising data conversion application in the software market. Download trial version first before purchase at http://www.gladwev.com/portfolio/olm-converter-pro/
    Tuesday, January 23, 2018 2:41 PM
  • To export PST file to MBOX format many third party Tool available on the internet market, so I want to suggest you to an effective utility PST to MBOX Converter to Export Email, Calendar, tasks, and other items to Apple Mail MBOX. The tool maintains the internal structure of the file in the conversion process. you can download demo version without paying. Get more information: http://www.completeconverter.com/pst-to-mbox-converter
    Friday, October 5, 2018 7:46 AM
  • Nick Jonas, I dont think your suggested tool work in that case as Windows Outlook creates .pst file and you are suggesting OLM converter.

SPAM...

Google for PST to MBOX converter if need to move from Windows Outlook to Apple Mail.

• Edited by Anil Kr D Sunday, April 21, 2019 6:27 AM
    Thursday, April 4, 2019 9:07 AM