• We have 5mobiles all running the same version of Windows Mobile 5.0 and ActiveSync. Two of the mobiles connected sync mails etc fine but the other will not connect properly.

    All the settings are the same on each phone but the two that don’t connect come up with the following.

    The remote party has ended this connection

    The server could not be reached. This can be caused by temporary network conditions


    Can anybody throw any light on this?
    jueves, 13 de septiembre de 2007 9:49

Todas las respuestas

  • I am running into the same problem.  I have a Cingular 3125 with the same problems as yours, and three 2125s that connect to the internet and our Exchange Server just fine.
    viernes, 14 de septiembre de 2007 0:29
  • I got this from an Orange SPV - E350 with Exchange Server SP2 server


    I tried another SIM and it worked (but instead it said the security certificate on the server was invalid.


    I will contact Orange for insight into the SIM...





    viernes, 28 de septiembre de 2007 10:59
  • I also found the same for my HTC movile phone.

    martes, 22 de abril de 2008 4:42
  • I am having issues with one of my devices with Mobile 6. The device is a Samsung BlackJack.

    Exchange Server 2003 SP2
    Windows 2003 Server R2 SP2

    Has anyone found a resolution to this problem?

    I will re-post when I find something.
    lunes, 02 de junio de 2008 13:19
  • Ok, I had to pull the battery out and remove and reseat the SIM card.

    The phone is syncing now after rebooting. I am not sure if this will work for everyone as it seems it could be an issue with your front-end server as well, but if just one or two devices are having the issue it seems it is worth a try. I had also found a few people getting this to work after a hard reset, but I would try removing the SIM card first.

    Hope this helps someone.

    lunes, 02 de junio de 2008 13:40
  • This was very helpful! Thanks a million Smile


    viernes, 13 de junio de 2008 12:37
  • Your a geniusSmile You don't know how many hours I've sat and tried everything I know to get a connection including reading & re-reading the owners manual & the phone calls I've put into my Mobile Phone Company...without any success...Thank you so very much for sharing this information! You rock!
    miércoles, 25 de junio de 2008 6:02
  • In my Blackjack, I noticed that there was a bit of room for my SIM card to "slip out" a bit, although it will not fall out because it hits the battery, but perhapse this bit of room is what is keeping it from syncing.  I took out the SIM card and then put it back in snug without resetting anyting and it synced with the 2003 exchange server just fine.


    Maybe that will help.

    miércoles, 25 de junio de 2008 20:03
  • Yes, that might be a design flaw with the BlackJack. I had a could of BlackJack (1st gen) users that had this problem and the reseating of the SIM card resolved the issue.

    miércoles, 25 de junio de 2008 20:52
  • Removing the battery and SIM worked for me too. HTC phone (t-mobile dash)
    miércoles, 23 de septiembre de 2009 19:50