Membru care solicită informaţii
I am using exchange 2003 and exchange 2010 sp2 co-existance. Unfortunately i am unable to configure exchange 2010 user account on my mobile device using OWA. I am able to configure exchange 2003 user account on my mobile device using OWA link.
- "Set Up a new Email Account", enter my email address and password.
- I receive a warning about being unable to configure, this is expected. Select "I will provide the settings to add this email account." and click next.
- Select "This is my work email account." and click next.
- Under Outlook /Exchange, select "I can access my email account using a Web browser (Outlook® Web Access) " and click next.
- For Outlook® Web Access URL: enter https://mail.abc.ae/owa
- Put my Username which is domain\username and Mailbox name test
When i click next it shows processing and than error comes thae cannot log in. Verify your email address, username and password.
I am following the same setting for my exchange 2003 users mailbox and successfully configured the email account on mobile.
Where is "Set Up a new Email Account"?
"Unable to configure" shouldn't be expected if you're trying to connecting to an Exchange 2010 mailbox, it's a sign that Autodiscover is not working.
Does OWA work if you go in through a browser?
Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems."
OWA is workig fine. Outlook over rpc is also working fine. Exchange 2003 users are able to configure their email account on mobile device. Problem is with Exchange 2010 users only.
I have a exchange 2003 & exchange 2010 co-existance scnerio in my organization and Exchange 2010 is Published on my TMG server.