Wrong Data Source from Same Task RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I first noticed this issue from Power Bi a couple of weeks ago but before I could get a Microsoft tech to look into it, the issue disappeared. Now the issue has resurfaced. A task (which is a marked as a milestone) shows different finish dates and % complete. I initially thought the problem was from Power Bi, but I have been able to trace it to Project Assignment table/column.  The task (milestones) shows a correct finish date in the Task table/column but shows a different date and % complete from the Assignment table/column. This happens randomly among several project files located on Project online.  Notice that not all task (which are marked as milestones) exhibit this issue. Only 1 or 2 in a project files. It is occurring in multiple project files. Has anybody experienced this? What could be the reason for this issue?

Am I right to assumes the difference between the Task table and Assignment is that the latter has every line item in a project file while the former only has items marked as milestones? Appreciate any feedback and insight.

Wednesday, December 16, 2020 8:43 PM