none
Password Filter Not loaded with error 577 RRS feed

• Question

• I have Password Filter dll , which is working in all the servers except in one server ,which is windows server 2012. My password filter dll was not loaded and i could find the error in event viewer which says dll not loaded with error code 577.Notification package entry are done as per the requirement.Can someone help with this

Friday, October 4, 2019 12:46 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Based on your description, dll was not loaded on specific one server.

Please run “sfc /scannow” to check/repair system files. Besides, if possible, re-start system in Clean Boot with all 3rd party process disabled and check the result. It would be helpful to identify whether it is effected by 3rd party process.

Best Regards,
    Eve Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, October 7, 2019 2:04 AM
  • Hi,

How things are going there on this issue?

Please let me know if you would like further assistance.

Best Regards,
    Eve Wang     

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, October 9, 2019 3:01 AM
  • Hi,

Is there any update?

Please click “Mark as answer” if any of above reply is helpful. It would make this reply to the top and easier to be found for other people who has the similar problem.

Best Regards,
    Eve Wang

Monday, October 14, 2019 1:51 AM