none
windows 10 desktop version on xbox one x RRS feed

• Question

• hi,

I have a question,
    If the xbox is one x income in the netherlands i will buy that one of course. But I would like to customize the os for the xbox or want to run a desktop version or windows 10. I also had this idea with the xbox one but I did not like it because it might not be able to play normal PC games. And I looked at e3. And saw the xbox specs one x. And thought maybe it could. It will be possible to do this. And this is a culmination or that you have thought about creating a cheap game desktop.
    If nothing is possible above Can you now use mouse and keyboard.
    Thanks for reading this. And i hope you come with a answer.
    Thanks for advance.
    Ps. (Sorry for bad english)

I have a question, If the xbox is one x income in the netherlands i will buy that one of course. But I would like to customize the os for the xbox or want to run a desktop version or windows 10. I also had this idea with the xbox one but I did not like it because it might not be able to play normal PC games. And I looked at e3. And saw the xbox specs one x. And thought maybe it could. It will be possible to do this. And this is a culmination or that you have thought about creating a cheap game desktop. If nothing is possible above Can you now use mouse and keyboard. Thanks for reading this. And i hope you come with a answer. Thanks for advance. Ps. (Sorry for bad english)
    I have a question, If the xbox is one x income in the netherlands i will buy that one of course. But I would like to customize the os for the xbox or want to run a desktop version or windows 10. I also had this idea with the xbox one but I did not like it because it might not be able to play normal PC games. And I looked at e3. And saw the xbox specs one x. And thought maybe it could. It will be possible to do this. And this is a culmination or that you have thought about creating a cheap game desktop. If nothing is possible above Can you now use mouse and keyboard. Thanks for reading this. And i hope you come with a answer. Thanks for advance. Ps. (Sorry for bad english)
    Tuesday, June 13, 2017 2:58 PM

Answers

• JD dev,

I don't see a real question in your post, only a rambling of thoughts. However, you have erroneously posted to a forum that deals exclusively with questions/issues about customizing and programming Microsoft Project, a project management application. I suggest you delete your post and perhaps try the following forum:

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=whatforum

John

Tuesday, June 13, 2017 3:21 PM