none
Calculate From: Project Plan versus Resource Plan RRS feed

• Question

• In MS Pro, I am connecting to Project On-line...

I can not see my resource capacity data when my project plan is published with "Calculate From: Project Plan" (which we set within the Project information window).  Very strange... It works when I connect and do it in one of our tenants but not in an other tenant/ instance.

I am set up as the Admin in both instances.  On one tenant, the functionality works and in the other it does not.  I thought that maybe it has to do that RBS that is in use in the one that does not work.  But if that is the case, then why does it work when I flip the plan to Calculate from Resource Engagement?  It even works when I use the "Calculate from Project Plan Until...", but only show the resource engagement related data, not that of the project plan. 

The assignments show up in the PWA > Resource Center > Resource Assignements views... so the info is publishing.

I cleared the local cache, just in case that that was what it causing the odd behaviour... unfortunately the behavior is still the same... what could it be that is preventing me from publishing/ displaying the Resource Capacity data that is directly from within our project plan?

Thanks in advance,

\Spiro Theopoulos, Montreal, QC (Canada)

Wednesday, October 3, 2018 8:56 PM

Answers

All replies