none
With exchange online can I view how many spam emails a specific spam filter has blocked? RRS feed

• Question

• In exchange online I have multiple spam policies in place and I would like to know if we can check how many spam emails our newly configured spam filter has filtered.

I have pulled reports and they show me that emails have been marked as spam but not by which policy.

Wednesday, June 24, 2020 8:29 AM

All replies

• Hi Ashley.smith92,

As far as I know, there doesn't exist a build-in way could see how many email was blocked by each policy. But there may be a workaround for you:

If you create spam policy from Office 365 Security & Compliance, you could modify your policy to redirect emails to a dedicated mailbox, in this way, you will know how many email blocked by this policy.

If you create filter in Exchange online admin center, you can enable Administrator Notifications, you can also know how many email blocked by this filter.

Regards,

Kyle Xu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Thursday, June 25, 2020 1:52 AM
  • Hi Ashley.smith92,

I am writing here to confirm with you how thing going now?

If the above suggestion helps, please be free to mark it as an answer for helping more people.

Regards,

Kyle Xu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, July 1, 2020 8:16 AM