none
Home directory permission Powershell script? Please Help RRS feed

• Question

• I have a *.csv file with a list of filders c:\Data\department\home$\
    and user groups with the department name, you need to assign permissions to the home directories of the respective groups. How can you do that with powershell? Thank you for your help

Marcin 

I have a csv file with a list of filders c: \ Data \ department \ home $ \ and user groups with the department name, you need to assign permissions to the home directories of the respective groups. How can you do that with powershell? thank you
    I have a csv file with a list of filders c: \ Data \ department \ home $ \ and user groups with the department name, you need to assign permissions to the home directories of the respective groups. How can you do that with powershell? thank you
    Friday, October 11, 2019 4:52 PM

All replies