none
sudden new Project Center error: access denied RRS feed

• Question

• IN the last 24 hours our Project Center on PWA is getting the error message shown below. Those who are seeing it are in both the Project Managers and Portfolio Viewers groups. We are configured with Project Permissions. the users are able to just click the OK button and still access their projects, edit them and republish -- but the error is irritating. Ideas?

There are no mistakes; every result tells you something of value about what you are trying to accomplish.

Wednesday, May 15, 2019 9:08 PM

All replies

• Hello,

Have you made changes to the permission model in the last 24 hours? Do full admins get the error or not?

Paul

Paul Mather | Twitter | http://pwmather.wordpress.com | CPS | MVP | Downloads

Friday, May 17, 2019 7:05 PM
  • I think it was a bit more than 24 hours when the first error message was seen/reported, but yes - we went from SharePoint permissions to Project Permissions.  I was on a support call with MS yesterday for about an hour.  They think it may be some synching issue and they may do a force synch as I understood it.  I haven't heard back from them yet, but will report here when I do for others who may have a similar issue.

There are no mistakes; every result tells you something of value about what you are trying to accomplish.

Friday, May 17, 2019 7:53 PM