none
EPM 2010 certification. RRS feed

• General discussion

• Im new to EPM and working as EPM Admin. I'm Planning for certification. When I searched on this I came to know two Exam codes 70-177 and 70-178. Please can anyone suggest on this. And it will be helpful if there is any study materials for preparation and also dumps.
    • Changed type chaishashi Wednesday, November 26, 2014 10:18 AM
    Friday, November 21, 2014 10:32 AM

All replies

• Hi chaishashi,

For Project Server 2010, you have identified right exams, in addition you can also appear for following exam:

70-667: TS: Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Configuring

because Project Server is based on SharePoint so its always good to know the basics of SharePoint.

Similarly for Project Server 2013, you can prepare and appear for following exams:

• Exam 74-344: Managing Programs and Projects with Project Server 2013
    • Exam 74-343: Managing Projects with Microsoft Project 2013
    • Exam 70-331: Core Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013

In order to prepare for these exams, based on my personal experience i can recommend books by MSProjectExperts. 

http://www.msprojectexperts.com/books/

hope this helps, and good luck for exams.

Khurram Jamshed - MBA, PMP, MCTS, MCITP ( Blog, Twitter, Linkedin )
    If you found this post helpful, please “Vote as Helpful”. If it answered your question, please “Mark as Answer”.

Friday, November 21, 2014 11:24 AM
  • Hi,

You can contact me via LinkedIn with your email adress and I'll send you some materials for those 2 certifications.

Hope this helps,

Guillaume Rouyre, MBA, MVP, P-Seller |

Friday, November 21, 2014 1:06 PM
  • Hi Guillaume,

I have sent you a request in LinkedIn, Please send me if you any materials for exams 70-177 and 70-178.

And as told by Khurram above I'm planning to take 70-667 sharepoint exam, Please share me materials on this if you have any.

Thanks in Advance,

Chaithra R T

Monday, November 24, 2014 5:11 AM
  • Hi Khurram,

Thanks for the information,and i will plan for 70-667 Sharepoint 2010 certification.

I had checked the link for the books you have referred, I think its little costly if there is any free version of these books(even soft copy) let me know.

Monday, November 24, 2014 5:15 AM
  • Hi,

Unfortnuately I just have materials for the Project certifications, not the Sharepoint one.

Hope this helps,

Monday, November 24, 2014 11:55 AM
  • Hi,

a little google-ing can help you find different learning sources (including freeware), for example i tried to find some references for 70-667 exam and i came across this very helpful post. this surely will help you.

similar to Guillaume i also do not have much material related to SharePoint exam.

I didn't followed any particular book when i was preparing, i browsed topic by topic and found lot of material available on internet PLUS my own learning through experience.

Cheers.

Khurram Jamshed - MBA, PMP, MCTS, MCITP ( Blog, Twitter, Linkedin )
    If you found this post helpful, please “Vote as Helpful”. If it answered your question, please “Mark as Answer”.

Tuesday, November 25, 2014 2:47 AM
  • Hi Guillaume,

Please you can share me the materials of Project certification only.

Thanks in Advance,

Chaithra R T

Tuesday, November 25, 2014 2:49 AM
  • Hi Chaithra,

I just send you the package. It is quite heavy some please tell me if you got it.

Hope this helps,

Tuesday, November 25, 2014 2:55 PM
  • Hi guillaume,

I got the documents. Thanks a lot.

Wednesday, November 26, 2014 10:17 AM