none
Timesheet views (PWA 2013) RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I copied the "My Work wiew" (Timessheet type of view) and there I added some fields.

But when I'm in my Timesheet and try to select in the drop down list the "Copy of My Work" : the view is not there!

What I'm missing?

Thanks

Saturday, October 12, 2013 8:47 PM

Answers

• No need to re-start the server. Deleting your current period timesheet and selecting "Timesheet" from the left pane navigation to re-create the current period timesheet will also make the view now appear in the drop down list. Any changes to Timesheet views including adding columns will not display once a timesheet has been created. This goes for all users. As a result, it is recommended to make production changes to Timesheet views within a window after submission and before creation to ensure that users receive the changes on their timesheet.

Mike Fisher, MBA, PMP

Thursday, July 9, 2015 6:23 PM
  • Restarting Project Web App to take in account the new view was not enough.

Restarting the server made the new view available !

• Marked as answer by WLID1966 Sunday, October 13, 2013 7:44 AM
    Sunday, October 13, 2013 7:44 AM

All replies

• Restarting Project Web App to take in account the new view was not enough.

Restarting the server made the new view available !

• Marked as answer by WLID1966 Sunday, October 13, 2013 7:44 AM
    Sunday, October 13, 2013 7:44 AM
  • No need to re-start the server. Deleting your current period timesheet and selecting "Timesheet" from the left pane navigation to re-create the current period timesheet will also make the view now appear in the drop down list. Any changes to Timesheet views including adding columns will not display once a timesheet has been created. This goes for all users. As a result, it is recommended to make production changes to Timesheet views within a window after submission and before creation to ensure that users receive the changes on their timesheet.

Mike Fisher, MBA, PMP

Thursday, July 9, 2015 6:23 PM