none
Can't view Project Site Provisioning Settings RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am testing Project Server 2013. I have switched to Project Server Permissions Mode. When publishing a project, it shows the pop-up for creating a project site and the do not create site this time option is disabled. In the Server Settings I am not able to see the "Project Site Provision Settings" option. How do I enable this? Or is there any other alternative.

Cheers, Amit Wairkar

Thursday, June 18, 2015 11:10 AM

Answers

• Hi amit,

See this article. It is available in the central admin:

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/gg982961.aspx

Hope this helps,

Guillaume Rouyre, MBA, MVP, P-Seller |

• Marked as answer by Amit.Wairkar Tuesday, June 23, 2015 6:32 AM
    Monday, June 22, 2015 10:30 AM
  • Hi All,

I figured it out. There are certain Operational Policies options which are not visible in the PWA Settings page. These settings are accessible from the Central Admin only. Below are the steps for the same.

1. In SharePoint Central Administration, click Application Management.

2. On the Application Management page, in the Service Application section, click Manage Service Applications.

3. On the Service Applications page, click the Project Application Service that contains the Project Web App instance for which you want to access the Enterprise Settings options.

4. On the Manage Project Web Apps page, click the drop-down menu for the PWA instance for which you want to access the Enterprise Settings options, and click Manage.

OR

1. In SharePoint Central Administration, click General Application Settings.

2. On the General Application Setting page, in the PWA Settings section, click Manage.

& VOILA!!! 

You can see the rest of the options which are not visible in the Operational Policies of the PWA Settings page.

Cheers, Amit Wairkar

• Marked as answer by Amit.Wairkar Monday, June 22, 2015 10:43 AM
    Monday, June 22, 2015 10:43 AM

All replies

• Hi amit,

See this article. It is available in the central admin:

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/gg982961.aspx

Hope this helps,

Guillaume Rouyre, MBA, MVP, P-Seller |

• Marked as answer by Amit.Wairkar Tuesday, June 23, 2015 6:32 AM
    Monday, June 22, 2015 10:30 AM
  • Hi All,

I figured it out. There are certain Operational Policies options which are not visible in the PWA Settings page. These settings are accessible from the Central Admin only. Below are the steps for the same.

1. In SharePoint Central Administration, click Application Management.

2. On the Application Management page, in the Service Application section, click Manage Service Applications.

3. On the Service Applications page, click the Project Application Service that contains the Project Web App instance for which you want to access the Enterprise Settings options.

4. On the Manage Project Web Apps page, click the drop-down menu for the PWA instance for which you want to access the Enterprise Settings options, and click Manage.

OR

1. In SharePoint Central Administration, click General Application Settings.

2. On the General Application Setting page, in the PWA Settings section, click Manage.

& VOILA!!! 

You can see the rest of the options which are not visible in the Operational Policies of the PWA Settings page.

Cheers, Amit Wairkar

• Marked as answer by Amit.Wairkar Monday, June 22, 2015 10:43 AM
    Monday, June 22, 2015 10:43 AM