none
AnyWhere Access - The Domain name not valid RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I have a Windows Server 2016 Essentials Server, if I want to setup AnyWhere Access, i need setup Domain too. In Set Up Your Domain name panel add my ".group" domain name, but it says The Domain name is not valid. The Domain name extension is not valid. 

How can I use my abc.group domain name?

Thanks

Thursday, April 9, 2020 8:11 PM

All replies

• Hello,

Thank you for posting in our TechNet forum.

According to your description,maybe you could refer the similar case:
    https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/e0eb755f-ee4f-4514-9350-a4a5df57b010/anywhere-access-configuration-the-domain-name-is-not-valid?forum=winserveressentials

Hope the information is helpful. For any question, please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards,
    Snowy Guan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, April 10, 2020 7:49 AM
  • Hello,

If this question has any update or is this issue solved? Also, for the question, is there any other assistance we could provide?

Thank you so much for your time and support.

Best regards,

Snowy Guan

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, April 13, 2020 12:19 AM
  • Hello,

We would like to hear your feedback about whether our issue has been solved. If the issue has been solved, please share your experience and solution here. It will be very beneficial for other community members who have similar questions. If no, please reply and tell us the current situation in order to provide further help.

Best regards,
    Snowy Guan

Wednesday, April 15, 2020 1:12 AM
  • Hello,

We would like to hear your feedback about whether our issue has been solved. If the issue has been solved, please share your experience and solution here. It will be very beneficial for other community members who have similar questions. If no, please reply and tell us the current situation in order to provide further help.

Best regards,

Snowy Guan

Thursday, April 23, 2020 5:27 AM