none
office 365 unified group calender RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All

i have an office365 unified group and lets say user1 who is member of that group has sent meeting invite to other users from that group, when other users accepts or declines those requests that notification emails are not being received by user1. experts guide me on this.

Friday, June 26, 2020 11:26 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Do all the meeting requests sent by user1 not getting response notification?

If so, please check whether user1 has added a Delegate. File-> Account setting -> delegate access. Check if "My delegates only" is checked, if so, please change it to "My delegates only, but send a copy of the meeting requests an dresponses to me".

Here is a thread discussed the similar issue: user did not get email respond after creating meeting invite

In addition, you may check whether the members in the group accepts the meeting with below option

Regards,

Joyce Shen

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Monday, June 29, 2020 2:49 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Do all the meeting requests sent by user1 not getting response notification?

If so, please check whether user1 has added a Delegate. File-> Account setting -> delegate access. Check if "My delegates only" is checked, if so, please change it to "My delegates only, but send a copy of the meeting requests an dresponses to me".

Here is a thread discussed the similar issue: user did not get email respond after creating meeting invite

In addition, you may check whether the members in the group accepts the meeting with below option

Regards,

Joyce Shen

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Monday, June 29, 2020 2:49 AM
  • Hi,

Is there any update about your issue?

Regards,

Joyce Shen

Thursday, July 2, 2020 12:54 AM