none
how do i use a flashdrive to put music on it to make it easy to have my music RRS feed

All replies

• Insert the flash drive into USB port on your computer

open a new explorer window and browse to the location of your files

highlight the files you want to copy

right click and "send to" and your removable media should be in that list.

Otherwise you can drag the files you want to copy over to the USB drive.

Monday, October 7, 2019 6:18 PM
  • Are we in a time warp back to the early 2000's?

All kidding aside, just insert the flashdrive(assuming it is a USB drive) into the USB port and then copy the music files(probably MP3's) from your computer onto the drive. If your computer doesn't recognize the drive or if you have other issues just post it here.

-Aaron

Monday, October 7, 2019 6:21 PM
  • Hi,

Thanks for your question.

First of all, please allow me explain that your question is more related to how to use USB flash drive instead of backup.

For your question, You just need to right-click the music you want to copy, and then select "Send to your removable media"

For more information, you can see here:

https://lifehacker.com/how-to-copy-and-paste-files-to-a-usb-memory-stick-5817383

As Aaron said above, if your computer doesn't recognize the drive, you can post it here.

Hope this can help you, if you have any other question, please feel free to let me know.

Best Regards,

Daniel

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, October 8, 2019 1:38 AM
  • Hi,
    Just want to confirm the current situations.
    Please feel free to let us know if you need further assistance.
    Best Regards,
    Daniel

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, October 10, 2019 2:03 AM
  • Hi,
    This is Daniel and wish you all the best!
    As this thread has been quiet for a while, we will mark it as ‘ Propose answered’ as the information provided should be helpful. If you need further help, please feel free to reply this post directly so we will be notified to follow it up. You can also choose to unmark the propose answer as you wish.
    BTW, we’d love to hear your feedback about the solution. By sharing your experience you can help other community members facing similar problems. Thanks for your understanding and efforts.
    Best Regards,
    Daniel

Monday, October 14, 2019 2:22 AM