none
project server 2010: task does not appear in user's timesheet RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have a user who submitted his timesheet. The status manager rejected the timesheet and added an assignment for this user to charge time on. After making sure the assignment owner is the user and publishing the project, the user opens My Timesheets, goes to the previous week but he is not able to see the newly added task. The timesheet period include the task's start and end date and the timesheet is open with the user being able to add time on other tasks.

Any help much appreciated.

Regards,
    George

Monday, March 19, 2012 8:18 AM

All replies

• Hi George,

please check the following:

Is the new task visible in the My Tasks section of the user?

If yes, the user has to add the task manually to his timesheet: Open the timesheet > choose "Insert row" and then select the project and new task for the user.

Hope this helps,

Gáski

Monday, March 19, 2012 9:21 AM
  • Hi Gaski,

Thanks for the reply. The task is visible in the My Tasks section but when we try to add it manually to the timesheet as you mentioned above, the task does not appear after selecting the appropriate project!

Regards,
    George

Monday, March 19, 2012 9:27 AM
  • HI there,

Have you tried DELETING the offending timesheet? Have seen weird things happen with timesheets that has been rejected / recalled ? Try ti delete and re-create the timesheet and see if the Task will then show in the task list. 

Also confirm  that the publish job has been successful.

Andre 

http://av-epm.blogspot.com

Monday, March 26, 2012 8:38 AM