none
Warning !Add an implementation of GetObjectData to type 'My_VersesDataSet' What should I do? RRS feed

• Question

• I have 5 warnings when I start the project.  The lines are in the file that should not be edited.

How do I clear this warning?

TEH

Sunday, August 11, 2019 5:03 PM

Answers

• What you should do? Two things, I think:

1) Explain what you are actually doing, so we get some context for you error.
    2) Think a second time whether you really are in the right forum. This is a forum SQL Server, but that sounds more like a .NET problem.

Erland Sommarskog, SQL Server MVP, esquel@sommarskog.se

Sunday, August 11, 2019 6:14 PM

All replies

• What you should do? Two things, I think:

1) Explain what you are actually doing, so we get some context for you error.
    2) Think a second time whether you really are in the right forum. This is a forum SQL Server, but that sounds more like a .NET problem.

Erland Sommarskog, SQL Server MVP, esquel@sommarskog.se

Sunday, August 11, 2019 6:14 PM
  • Sorry! As the problem involved datasets I thought it was an SQL problem. Will ask in the correct forum.

TEH

Sunday, August 11, 2019 10:06 PM
  • Hi Rocky48,

As mentioned by Erland, would you please asked it in the correct forum?

Best regards,

Dedmon Dai

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Monday, August 12, 2019 7:30 AM