none
Can no longer scan directly to shared folders

Pergunta

• As a result of router reboot or MS update I can no longer scan directly to shared folders on my 3 networked (same workgroup) computers. Scanner is Canon 1730iF Imagerunner. This all worked very recently but something has changed. After searching support site for a few days I have tried enabling SMB 1.0/CFIS File Sharing in Windows 10 but no luck there. Still getting error message at scanner (0x753). Unfortunately, Canon error doesn't tell me anything except transmit failed. Windows 10 Pro, Dell Optiplex PCs, Cicso RV325 router. Any ideas?
    quarta-feira, 13 de junho de 2018 00:31

Todas as Respostas

• Hi Greg156,

You mean for now, your  Canon  Scanner couldn't scanner the share folders on your windows 10 PCs?

Since this is windows server forum, we mainly focus on the problem about build-in feature on windows server system. According to your description, it is more related to 3rd party application scan problem. The 0x753 error is also reported by 3rd party service. 

According to the Canon website, please check the connections.  I suggest you  contact the vendor Canon  Scanner for more ideas.

Appreciate your support and understanding.

http://ug.oipsrv.net/USRMA-0320-zz-CS-enUV/contents/1T0002910536.html#20d89da5977c29ce43ebec83be8497f6

Please Note: Since the web site is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Best Regards,

Mary

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

quarta-feira, 13 de junho de 2018 06:17
    Moderador
  • Hi,

Just checking in to see if the information provided was helpful. Please let us know if you would like further assistance.

Best Regards,

Mary

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

quinta-feira, 14 de junho de 2018 07:31
    Moderador
  • Hi,
    Could the above reply be of help? If yes, you may mark it as answer, if not, feel free to feed back
    Best Regards,
    Mary

sexta-feira, 15 de junho de 2018 07:40
    Moderador