none
My microSD card is unusable and unable to format it

Discussão Geral

• I've tried so many methods to fix my SD card and I've come to the conclusion that it is totally destroyed. There is no file system on it, and I am unable to format it. In command prompt, the status is unusable and the size is 0 bytes. It's a 16 GB microSD card. This happened after I did a factory data reset on my phone. I am unable to mount the card or even format it on the phone. 

I tried opening the the disk on the computer, I received the message: "G:\ is not accessible. Incorrect function."

When I try to create a partition on the volume, I get: "DiskPart has encountered an error: The parameter is incorrect. See the System Event Log for more information." Also formatting, I get "0 percent completed," and the same message.

When I try clean, it says: "DiskPart has encountered an error: Incorrect function. See the System Event Log for more information."

segunda-feira, 22 de dezembro de 2014 19:58

Todas as Respostas

• 99.99% it's dead as built-in log-structured file system is running out of spare blocks to replace burnt cells. Dump it :) You may try to get your data back with something like this tool:

GetData

http://www.getdata.com

(I'm not affiliated with this software title just in case...)

It just maps raw device and scans for known file signatures to extract content. Sometimes it works (low fragmentation) and sometimes it fails...

Good luck :)

StarWind Virtual SAN clusters Hyper-V without SAS, Fibre Channel, SMB 3.0 or iSCSI, uses Ethernet to mirror internally mounted SATA disks between hosts.

terça-feira, 23 de dezembro de 2014 01:24
  • Sorry to say but te most possible result is that the disk is broken. 

If it cannot be recognized on computer, a data recovery tool may also not able to get data back. 

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and un-mark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

terça-feira, 23 de dezembro de 2014 06:42
    Moderador
  • I've tried so many methods to fix my SD card and I've come to the conclusion that it is totally destroyed. There is no file system on it, and I am unable to format it. In command prompt, the status is unusable and the size is 0 bytes. It's a 16 GB microSD card. This happened after I did a factory data reset on my phone. I am unable to mount the card or even format it on the phone. 

I tried opening the the disk on the computer, I received the message: "G:\ is not accessible. Incorrect function."

When I try to create a partition on the volume, I get: "DiskPart has encountered an error: The parameter is incorrect. See the System Event Log for more information." Also formatting, I get "0 percent completed," and the same message.

When I try clean, it says: "DiskPart has encountered an error: Incorrect function. See the System Event Log for more information."

sexta-feira, 18 de maio de 2018 12:49