none
Problemas para atualizar windows 10

Pergunta

• Boa tarde, estou passando por uma dificuldade, no update do windows, o S.O procura as atualizações baixa mas na hora de instalar ele aparece o erro 0x800705b4 

e o outro erro 0x80240016

Poderiam me auxiliar obrigado.

quarta-feira, 13 de junho de 2018 18:03

Todas as Respostas

• Method 2: Change Windows Update Settings This error can be caused by faulty Windows Update settings. So to fix the error, you may need to change the Windows Update settings. This method has been working for many Windows 10 users who encountered the 0x800705b4 error. It’s worth a try. Follow these steps: 1) Type Windows Update in Cortana and click Check for updates on the pop-up menu. 2) Click Advanced options. 3) Clear option Give me updates for other Microsoft products when I update Windows. 4) Restart your computer. 5) Open the Windows Update Settings window again (If you’re not sure how to open this window, refer the Step 1). Click Check for updates. Note you may need to run it more than once in order to get all updates. After all updates are installed, you will receive message “Your device is up to date.”, then continue to perform further steps. 6) Re-select option Give me updates for other Microsoft products when I update Windows. 7) Go back to Check for Updates again. Then the updates should download successfully this time.
    quinta-feira, 2 de agosto de 2018 10:16