none
How to extract corrupted RAR files

Pergunta

• Can you suggest to me please how to repair currupt RAR files? I´ve download a rar file which turns out is corrupt near the end , is there a tool to fix it? Just its a 2.5GB file which i dont realy want to wait for it to download again. 
    quarta-feira, 6 de agosto de 2014 16:21

Respostas

• If your RAR file which contained RAR files has been corrupted and if you have created a backup of that file, then you can easily restore the corrupt RAR file. But if not, then don't worry; recovery can also be done in that case. All you need, a software recovery application which can repair the corrupt files. But before that always select those tools who offer free trial version of their software. Few weeks ago, I used Recovery Toolbox for RAR demo version from http://www.winrarrepair.recoverytoolbox.com/. It made me believe that it can help me, then I got its full version. Now I'm really very satisfied with it. You can also check its trial version for more surety. It easily recovers all RAR files which has been corrupted due any particular reason. and don't worry, it's a multy-utility recovery tool which supports all files' format.
    • Marcado como Resposta kravsdornu quarta-feira, 6 de agosto de 2014 19:19
    quarta-feira, 6 de agosto de 2014 18:51

Todas as Respostas

• If your RAR file which contained RAR files has been corrupted and if you have created a backup of that file, then you can easily restore the corrupt RAR file. But if not, then don't worry; recovery can also be done in that case. All you need, a software recovery application which can repair the corrupt files. But before that always select those tools who offer free trial version of their software. Few weeks ago, I used Recovery Toolbox for RAR demo version from http://www.winrarrepair.recoverytoolbox.com/. It made me believe that it can help me, then I got its full version. Now I'm really very satisfied with it. You can also check its trial version for more surety. It easily recovers all RAR files which has been corrupted due any particular reason. and don't worry, it's a multy-utility recovery tool which supports all files' format.
    • Marcado como Resposta kravsdornu quarta-feira, 6 de agosto de 2014 19:19
    quarta-feira, 6 de agosto de 2014 18:51
  • Here I will suggest SysInfoTools Archive Recovery Software which easily recovers several archive file extensions like .zip, .rar, .tar, tar.gz, etc. which are used to save large amount of data such as images, pictures, videos, text, etc. Archive File Recovery software has been designed to renovate all archive file formats and to recover data from them. Archive Recovery Tool helps those users who wants to repair corrupt .ZIP, RAR, TAR, TAR,gz, etc. files in Windows operating system. To see other technical specification, visit: Download Rar Recovery Tool
    segunda-feira, 14 de maio de 2018 09:01