none
Procedure entry point SetDllDirectoryW could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll

Pergunta

• I keep getting this error message when trying to update my browser I also get on that say DLL not found I cant update windows I cant update my browser I cant install adobe flash player bc of these error messages I have no idea what to do pleas eanyone help........ I am on windows 2000 professional as well someone just gave me this PC bc they got a new one and I cant do anything with it.
    sábado, 1 de junho de 2013 02:05

Respostas

• Check : http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/w7itprogeneral/thread/b8157460-29e2-4126-8214-9811e4a473f3

IE8 is part of Windows and can't be downloaded and installed.

Arnav Sharma | Facebook | Twitter Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

• Marcado como Resposta samadamtia sábado, 1 de junho de 2013 21:11
    sábado, 1 de junho de 2013 07:23
    Moderador

Todas as Respostas

• Check : http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/w7itprogeneral/thread/b8157460-29e2-4126-8214-9811e4a473f3

IE8 is part of Windows and can't be downloaded and installed.

Arnav Sharma | Facebook | Twitter Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

• Marcado como Resposta samadamtia sábado, 1 de junho de 2013 21:11
    sábado, 1 de junho de 2013 07:23
    Moderador
  • up until last week.. since 2015  i have been givin and hp compurter after my Dell 8200 died after 12 yrs.. but  this hp has run good but  all the sudden one day it came up with a error saying there was a file missing.. and it would stay on for a while then shut off.. SO.. i used the dell windows ap installation disk to reinstall the xp.. suprisingly it worked but the only browser i could put on it so far is the opera which is slow but ..  everything i have tried to fix the problem wobnt go on  and always gives the kernell32dll..um... notification there was always something not found in the dll library.. but i cant find the library to incase im able to find the dills to put in it but i put the PC repair kit set up... and the dll files .com set up that supposedly will fix the problem but  none of all what i have will go on because either its not found in the library  or it is supposedly not a valid windows version but normally my xp  has been running very well but until this mess. but i just bneed something i can put on tghat will finx that problem so i can get the other things on i need to get the thing running normal again
    quinta-feira, 7 de junho de 2018 23:45